Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Vote for our block color!




The guys started digging out the front entrance today and we need to choose blocks ASAP! We've narrowed it down to the 3 colors pictured here - note that when wet they get darker. We're looking to create an inviting entrance, using blocks that won't show dirt or age too much, and balancing this with cost. The darkest gray is standard cynderblock, about $2.50 each. The medium gray ("slate") is custom for $5.36 each and the white ("mist") is also custom for $5.70 each. I'm still waiting for Eric to tell me how many we need so how many total $ this translates into. What do you think? Oh, and how about Stanley's ridiculous sign!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My first thought was to go with the lighter one until I read the price. With that price difference, I would just go with the cheaper one. If you decide that it looks too dark, I would think you could even spray paint them.

Love,
Mom