Yesterday was beautiful, high 50s and sunny. Although it wasn't on the critical path for insulation or drywall, we couldn't help but want to be outside, so we installed 3 of our 7 outdoor lights. The one here is our front light, which shines up and down. It was dusk at the time of this photo, but at night it lights up the top cornices and even the neighbor's houses and it only has 90W bulbs currently but can support 250Ws! We also finished up some more fireproofing, bolt tightening (on our sistered joists) and assisted Helen, who officially finished untangling Bruce's mess yesterday (which incredibly, has already cost us over $2,000).